We are able to provide free web hosting for your WordPress website whilst you are training with us. To set up a free hosting account, please follow these instructions
Step 1 – Navigate to watchthedot.com/services
Navigate to https://www.watchthedot.com/services and select ‘Order Hosting’
Step 2 – Choose Trial Hosting
Select the “Trial Hosting” Link
Step 3 – Order Your Hosting Account
Click Order Now within the ‘Free Trial Website Hosting’ box
Step 4 – Select Your Domain
Register a free .tk Domain:
- Select the “Register a new domain” radio button and type your preferred domain name (leave off the top level domain such as .co.uk or .com)
- select .tk from the dropdown box.
- Click ‘Check Availability
- Please note: You may choose to generate a full domain name using .com or .co.uk, but this will generate a fee
Step 5 – Add the Domain to your cart:
- If the domain name is available, you will receive a success message and the offer to register for a year at £10. The £10 will be discounted by 100% in the cart.
- select “Click to Continue”
- We use .tk domain names as these are free to register. You may choose a .com, .co.uk or others domain types if you prefer but these are not free.
Step 6 – Complete Order
- Enter the discount code that you have been provided with
- Once you have entered your promo code, your cart should be showing £0.00 owing.
- Complete your details, click the check box to accept the Terms & Conditions and select “Complete Order”
Step 7 – Check Your Email
Your order will be confirmed. You will receive a number of emails confirming the registration of your domain name and your hosting package and advising how you can log into your account.
Please note it can take up to 48 hours for your domain name to come fully active.